AbeliuZ DezygN

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

ContactMe

måndag 11 juni 2012

SOURCES OF INSPIRATION

Sweet Dreams Of A Silent Shout
AlphaOmega
Preach Of Life

Circle Of Life










SOME MUSIC THAT MIGHT INSPIRE THE GENRE WE PLAY



Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try, No hell below us, Above us only sky, Imagine all the people living for today...
Imagine there's no countries, It isn't hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for, No religion too, Imagine all the people living life in peace...
You may say Im a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will be as one.
Imagine all the people Sharing all the world...
You may say Im a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us, And the world will live as one.
Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, No need for greed or hunger, A brotherhood of man, Imagine all the people Sharing all the world...
You may say Im a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope some day you'll join us, And the world will live as one.


Lyrics;
I try and remember a night before this The mirror reflects, but it lies to me I breathe in the breeze open-eyed to feel this And slip into arms dipped in wine
To sleep In a house of gods, in an empty room
There will be no scars and I will be there
Soon
I will be there soon I glance at a clock lost in time, it's bleeding
Past echoes of rain I cry out for peace I slip past the door painted red to save me
And offer my own, lose control And release In a house of gods, in an empty room
There will be no scars and I will be there
In a house of gods, in an empty room
There will be no scars and I will be there
They may believe that there can only be one end
But I will not wait until the blood is on my hands
Serenity is just a choice of breath away Condemn each other,
but forever I will stay In a house of gods, in an empty room
There will be no scars and I will be there
 In the house of God, in a lovely room
There will be no scars and I will be there
 Soon
I will be there soon

By far my favorite song from the album.
God this must, must be for certain if you are here Raise my world an ossuary staring through the gate wide-eyed Did you think I'd salivate and beg Don't sell me tones of liberation standing in a cage May you find that in this sinister lapse we'll heal our sight Save your tears my child Take it, hold it, keep it, know We choose this suffering
There they stand straining to scrutinize the sage String me up these soap box augers Seeking out the ways divined here from the citadel its claimed Serpents waiting in the shadows keep us from the dream May you find that in this sinister lapse we'll heal our sight Save your tears my child Take it, hold it, keep it, know We choose this suffering
I pushed the button and I pulled the trigger I killed our brothers and murdered our sisters I am the pattern the plague and the prison And I tore the wound and let it bleed.
May you find that in this sinister lapse we'll heal our sight Save your tears my child Take it, hold it, keep it, know We chose this suffering and we are not alone


*****Lyrics*****
Ghost of Mother Lingering death Ghost on Mother's bed Black strands on the pillow Contour of her health Twisted face upon the head
Ghost of perdition Stuck in her chest A warning no one read Tragic friendship Called inside the fog Pouring venom brew deceiving
Devil cracked the earthly shell Foretold she was the one Blew hope into the room and said: "You have to live before you die young"
Holding her down Channeling darkness Hemlock for the Gods Fading resistance Draining the weakness Penetrating inner light
Rode into the dark unaware Winding ever higher
Darkness by her side Spoke and passed her by Dedicated hunter Waits to pull us under Rose up to its call In his arms she'd fall Mother light received And a faithfull servant's free
In time the hissing of her sanity Faded out her voice and soiled her name And like marked pages in a diary Everything seemed clean that is unstained The incoherent talk of ordinary days Why would we really need to live? Decide what is clear and what's within a haze What you should take and what to give
Ghost of perdition A saint's premonition's unclear Keeper of holy hordes Keeper of holy whores
To see a beloved son In despair of what's to come
If one cut the source of the flow And everything would change Would conviction fall In the shadow of the righteous The phantasm of your mind Might be calling you to go Defying the forgotten morals Where the victim is the prey





0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar